Thursday, March 30, 2006

Overdued progress report?!!

What else can be more annoying then this? I got 2 letters from uni when I came back; both of them are from the postgraduate studies office. The contents are basically the same; they mainly say I'm supposed to submit my 6-months-progress report of 30 Sep 2005 yet I haven't, and something would happen if I don't submit it asap. What a Dick!! I just submitted my full research plan at the end of Feb and my enrolment is just confirmed a couple of weeks ago, hence the first progress report submission shouldn't be acquired until the end of August this year; how can the uni send these rediculous letters?! There must be something wrong with the letters, or with the rule of research project. I should ask the office what the hell happen tomorrow morning.

No comments: