Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ehh?! Weird blog

I haven't logged into blogger.com and was thinking of updating my diary now. Unexpectedly a notice board which says the blogger system has been upgrading to a new version and I was suggested to transfer my blog to the new beta version. It also says that the blog transferring will be executed automatically and the layout and format of my blog won't be changed. So I let blogger.com upgraded my blog.

The result, however, has proved to be a disaster. As one may find in this post and the one on 22/Oct, the paragraph layout looks odd - lines don't break where they're supposed to; some lines even exceed the width of the template whereas there's no option that I can do to this problem!! I've tried to change my template but still no joy. This never happen before... Even preview  doesn't reflect the layout it will reveals after uploading... I really shouldn't have done this troublesome upgrading... :(   Arghhhh...my blog now looks so ugly ...  :~~

Apparently other bloggers have also got heaps of problem as well. Unless blogger.com gets this problem sort out shortly, I suppose I'll switch to another blog site! :(

beta.Blogger.com, are you listening?


No comments: